Designing, developing, and delivering innovative projects to support lifelong learning.
Trained as an historian, I’m a researcher, writer, editor, digital product manager, educator, and public historian.
My work generally falls into the categories of digital projects and cultural heritage–often in combination.
All of the projects featured in my portfolio involve:
- Researching Evidence, Theory, and Praxis
- Investigating and Cultivating Audiences and Users
- Analyzing and Interpreting Large Amounts of Information
- Developmentally Editing the Work of Others
- Prioritizing the Big Picture and Executing Final Details