Designing, developing, and delivering innovative projects to support lifelong learning.
Trained as an historian, I’m a researcher, writer, editor, digital product manager, educator, and public historian.
I work on digital projects and cultural heritage–often in combination:
- Researching evidence, theory, and praxis
- Investigating and cultivating audiences and users
- Analyzing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
- Developmentally editing the writing of others
- Prioritizing the big picture and executing final details